CBSE CTET September 2016 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria Apply Online at www.ctet.nic.in:
CBSE CTET SEPT 2016
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is going to conduct Combined Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 18th September as part of CBSE CTET SEPT 2016 for the interested applicants who are looking to get teaching jobs from class I to VIII. This test is an important milestone to overcome for the teaching aspirant candidates. So, those who of you have been waiting for this notification must go through all the required information and know about the eligibility criteria before your complete your registration.
CBSE CTET Sept 2016 Apply Online
Only online mode will be applicable for CBSE CTET 2016. Therefore, interested candidates must complete the registration from available on the website: www.cbse.nic.in | www.ctet.nic.in Application process will continue from 22nd June to 18th July. Fee will have to be paid in online mode and total fee will depend on the total number of papers on which the applicants will sit for. Fee structure will be determined as follows:
- General: 1000/-Rs (for both paper I & II), 600/-Rs (for only paper I or II)
- SC/ST/OBC: 500/-Rs (for both paper), 300/-Rs (only paper I or II)
CBSE CTET September 2016 Exam Date
Payment must be done through e-challan or debit/credit card within 19th June 3:30pm. After the deadline of fee payment, a list of applicants whose payments have been received will be published on the CBSE website on 20th June. Applicants will get the chance to make correction to their online form within 20th to 25th June. No scope of correction will be available after this time period.
CBSE CTET 2016 Exam Eligibility
To be eligible for CBSE CTET SEPT 2016, candidates must complete 12th class with minimum 50% marks. Otherwise, they must pass or be appearing in final year of two-years diploma in elementary education or graduation or 2years diploma in elementary education.
ctet.nic.in apply online
- Name of the organization: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Name of the test: Combined Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
- Application mode: Online
- Application status: From 22nd June to 18th July
- Fee: 1000/-Rs (General and both paper), 600/-Rs (General and one paper); 500/-Rs (Reserved and both paper), 300/-Rs (Reserved and one paper)
- Last date for fee payment: 19th June 3:30pm
- Correction of online form: From 20th June to 25th June
- Availability of admit card: From 17th August
- Exam date: 18th September
- Website of CBSE: www.ctet.nic.in | www.cbse.nic.in
Exam will be multiple choice type and will be divided into two papers. Paper I will be for candidates who want to teach from class I to V level. Paper II is for Class VI to VIII level. Paper I will contain questions on child pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Environmental Studies. Each section will carry 30 marks.
CTET September 2016 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
Paper II will contain questions on Child pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics for Mathematics and science teacher or Social Science for Social Science teacher. Math and Social Science part will consist of 60 marks and other segments will carry 30 marks. Paper II will be held on 18th September from 9:30 to 12:00 and paper I will be held on the same day from 2:00 to 4:30.
CBSE CTET September 2016 Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download
CBSE CTET Admit Card 2016 will be made available on the website of CBSE from 17th August. Applicants must collect individual hall ticket from the online method as admit card will be provided through post. We will notify all of you through web notification about the availability of admit card, result details, answer key details and other relevant information. So, you can get all the required information from our site.
CBSE CTET Sept 2016 Result Expected Date
CTET is an important exam for the teaching job aspirants and every year, over 10 lakh candidates apply for the exam in each term. To apply for teacher job in primary and higher-secondary level, having CTET certificate and mark sheet is important. Therefore, all the aspirants must complete the registration in time and start taking preparation for the upcoming test.
Official Website: www.ctet.nic.in | www.cbse.nic.in
- 1 CBSE CTET SEPT 2016
- 2 CBSE CTET Sept 2016 Apply Online
- 3 CBSE CTET September 2016 Exam Date
- 4 CBSE CTET 2016 Exam Eligibility
- 5 ctet.nic.in apply online
- 6 CBSE CTET Sept 2016 Exam Answer Key
- 7 CTET September 2016 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
- 8 CBSE CTET September 2016 Admit Card/Hall Ticket Download
- 9 CBSE CTET Sept 2016 Result Expected Date
- 10 Official Website: www.ctet.nic.in | www.cbse.nic.in